Sunday, October 14, 2007

That is a sardine anyway?


Autumn is here.


Finally. The weather has been a little too hot for me to be comfortable--but this week is suddenly became fall.


Another year passing by.


I am now 6 years old and that means I am going to have trouble claiming "kitten issues" when I do something silly. Chester (who is so freakin' old all he DOES is lecture me about growing up!) says that I'm now old enough to start leading our Socrates group. I get the Monday morning shift. Which isn't a great honor. Nobody is really alert on Monday mornings, so it will be difficult to get them going.


I'm planning tomorrow's discussion and there are just so many many things to talk about.


First up, though, is a question that's been on my mind for a very very long time.


What is a sardine? I have tried to research fishing for sardines, I thought that would be a good hobby for mom and dad to take up . . . after all there are THREE cats here and we all love sardines.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home