Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My life story

So I told mom, I want a cake. Tinned mice with Salmon Mousse and decorated with kitty kibbles.

"What no sardines?"

Buzz the Penguin and I had a tea party by the back window table. It was great fun. A chipmunk came and stared at us but we didn't invite him in.

When Dad came home I played cat games with him. He and I have a great game called "Penguin" that we play. My record is 12 but last night I only got to 7 before I just rolled around on the floor and said, "scratch my tummy!"

Chester gave me a book on cat philosophy. I think he expects me to read it for Socrates Club this week. Maybe not. It's a nice day today. I'm planning a leaf expedition and some naps.

Tiger worked really hard to spiff up for my party. Mom combed him a couple times and he was yacking to her the whole time. Turns out he was working on a speech for my party.

It was very sentimental and a little silly. He said that of all the kittens in the world that could have come to our house, that I was the smartest and most agile. He also said I have issues with celery and garlic, but that's not news. Everyone knows I am susceptable to mint, celery, onion and garlic. I just go CRAZY when I get a good whiff! Wowie kazowie--it just smells SO good!

I have decided that at 6 years old I should probably start writing my autobiography. It will take some time--and I don't want to leave any of the good stuff out.

Chapter One
How I was rescued from a burning building, fed by a nice nurse who had an eyedropper with some tasty milky kitten vitamin stuff.

Chapter Two
How I looked for and adopted some new parents who didn't even KNOW they were looking for a new kitten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home