Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's rained all week. After a long hot dry summer, all this rain has been confusing.
We've had thunderstorms too and Dad took me upstairs and held me by the window to watch the lightening.

Dad was really really lucky this week. He won Mega Millions! ($7)
And his new car came in just when he hit 14998 miles (15,000 miles was the limit--and then he'd get zapped for going over milage)
And he made it home JUST as the storm was hitting Friday night!

Mom's not been so lucky.
She's had to work late, go with Aunt Kathy to pick out fabric for Jon and Jim's quilts (that took FOUR HOURS!) and then she and Dad got into an argument when Dad experienced sticker shock on fabric prices.

"I didn't get a Saturday," mom grumbled to me as she fed us canned cat food this morning. "So there will be NO cat misbehaving today. I need my Sunday!!"

Dad and I watched Lord of the Rings yesterday afternoon while it was raining and we were waiting for Mom to get back from Aunt Kathy's.

I don't like Gollum . . . he's kind of creepy. Like a big white rat with a personality disorder.

I do like sitting on Dad's lap. Oh it is WONderful! I can sit and purr and fall asleep. When he starts to move like he means to get up from the couch, I just put my paw on his face and a bit of pressure. And he sits back down.

I don't even need to open my eyes.

Dad knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas Meow said...

CAT misbehaving .....
why, there IS no such thing.
Cats are perfect!

August 27, 2007 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home