Friday, July 20, 2007

Ponies penguins and planes

Jon jon came home last night. It's been like . . . since CHRISTMAS that he's been home. He only brought one suitcase but maybe the crate of sardines is coming UPS. That would be hard to carry on an airplane.

We watched Burn Notice last night and I gave him lots of love. It was so nice to have him home. I told him about how Mom's mean to me and only gave me TWO pirate ships to play in and how she took away my paper fort and then suggested I go play in a BOX instead of running through all the bank statements.

And THEN mom said, "Dad's on the airplane." Just before she went to bed.

I'm so confused. If he was on the airplane, why didn't Jon get him too?

Mom said, "Dad has a car, he'll drive home from the airport himself."

But mom . . . if you were AT the airport, why didn't you just bring him home too?

I am just a cat but I think that would make more sense than making Dad sleep on an airplane and THEN come home.

Jim sent an email yesterday--he said HE's coming home next week.

Happy happy cat dances. There will be SO many people and SO many sardines. And maybe maybe I'm going to get another pony or a penguin. I really really really like ponies and penguins. They are your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home