Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dear Dad,

I have been a very good kitten. I slept on the couch. Ate all of my tinned mice without burping and I made sure to give mom 1,000 sandpaper kisses this morning before she went to work.

Chester and Tiger and I have kept all burglers, aliens and spiders away. We have not seen any bees since you've left.

Today the tree people came. We watched them spray the trees. They used over 25 gallons of fungicide and insectide.

I like the tree people. They are very interesting. They wave to me when they go by the windows and they brought the newspapers up to the front door (Mom was off to work so early that the papers weren't around yet).

Love love love
Dougal

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to buy a ticket first to win. And that's pretty hard for a cat to do.

July 12, 2007 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home