Monday, July 16, 2007

Mysterious Cat Detective!

Mom and I have cleaned up the study. There are no more papers on the floor. None at all. She put them in files and books and there's a few that are still in a pile, but most of them are taken care of.

Now Jon has 2 big books of writing and artwork and certificates and news clippings and stuff fro his school days.

I love Jon. He made lots and lots and lots of pictures of cats. They are great pictures of cats, though mostly tiger cats--not enough black cats.

Jim makes pictures of black cats. And he write mysteries.

I like mysteries. They're intriguing.

. . . . . .

I think I'll write my memoirs. Jon could illustrate them and Jim could turn it into a made for TV mystery show. yeah . . . I like that idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mystery is -- where is the litterbox, and what is it used for??

July 19, 2007 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home