Tuesday, August 21, 2007

mom's nuts

My mom is crazy. She thinks she can do a marathon.

She told me that she's turning 50 in two years and that she wants to do something special to make a memory.

Biking across the USA is cool, but she doesn't like bugs in her teeth. I don't know why. Bugs are tasty. "Bikes go too fast . . . . but walking . . . I could walk 26 miles. The thing is, can I do it fast enough to qualify for entry in the Disney Marathon? . . . ."

Mom. You're crazy. Totally and completely crazy.

I don't CARE if it's at Disney. I don't CARE if characters come out and cheer you on . . . you are OLD and you're overweight and you should be paying more attention to ME ME ME ME ME!

. . . . they what? . . . they give you a medal if you finish the race?

Oh wow . . . .

Well . . .

Wow . . .

A medal . . .

I can see the appeal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home