Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good Luck Mom

I know you've been too busy to play lately. This event called Taste of Clarkston has really taken up a lot of time. You don't get on the treadmill in the mornings before work because you're going to work early.

You don't do yoga in the evening because you're coming home late from work.

I've missed you.

It was nice the two days you were home peeling banners to make changes with the new restaurant menus. I've liked the stories about stupid people. I know you try not to say anything bad about people at work, but it's nice to hear the "behind the scenes" stuff when you come home.

Today starts early with set up on Main Street. You'll be downtown for the next 12 hours, setting up, overseeing the event and then helping with clean up. It's a really really long day. There are going to be stars who really come through today. And there are going to be idiots. I really really hope the idiots are few and far between.

Think about it Mom, 30 restaurants. Closing a state road to have the event. SEtting up detours and barricades. Making sure volunteers show up on time--or rather, show up at all!

It will be a challenge!

Bring me home some mac and cheese and you can tell me allllllllllllllllllll about it tonight!

Love you Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home