Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy birthday mom

I've been a little distracted today. Celebrating my birthday and learning to dance and play air guitar . . . I missed mom's birthday.

Oops . . . sorry mom.

But I LOVE you!!! I really do.

I guess I should have paid attention when Dad came home and had a chocolate mousse cake with him.

And the candles on the cake. . . that was a clue.

And the fact that they went out to eat at Mesquite Creek. That was probably a clue.

And the champagne. . . . yeah that was a clue too.

And the fact that Jon and Jim BOTH called on the same day.

And the cards.

And the balloons.

But seriously . . . I really just didn't put it all together!

Sorry it's belated, but Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas Meow said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM FROM ME AS WELL.
SHE'S A LUCKY DUCKY

September 24, 2007 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home