Monday, October 22, 2007

he said, she said

Maybe I should be a reporter, or get my own TV show, like Oprah . . . .
First--I'll ask Mom . . .and when Dad gets home . . . I'll ask him next.

1. What attracted you to your partner?
He was handsome, very smart with a delightful sense of humor.

2. What does he do that makes you laugh?
Fires rockets off the deck.

3. Where was your first date?
Henry Ford Museum (he will say Cedar Point, but that doesn't count. They were in a group and I paid my own way . . . dates are about two people--not a bunch!)

4. What has your mate said about you that surprised or flatter you?
That he really admired how I do my job, that I'm good at it and he would never want to do what I do--it would be too hard for him.

5. Was it love at first sight or a friendship that blossomed?
For me it was love at first sight. I have loved him a long long time. Since I was a sophomore in high school . . . . it took him about 5 years to ask me out, though.

6. How do you settle your differences?
NOW . . . we talk about them. Occassionally we place bets and flip a coin. We used to avoid talking about anything we disagreed about and that wasn't very healthy.

7. Do you agree about the temperature in the house?
For the most part yes. He likes it warmer than I do, for the most part. What we DO disagree about is mornings. I can't wait for the day to begin. He likes to sleep in.

8. Are there places you'd now like to revisit with your partner?
Yes. I'd like to go to Italy, Nice and Monte Carlo with him. He was there when he was in the Navy . . . I'd like to see these places with him. And England . . . . I'd like to take him back to where I went to school and see the sights. And Paris. We have a date to have lunch at the Eiffel Tower . . .

9. Who in his family adds the most to our relationship?
Adds the MOST? His mother. Adds the best? . . . . well that would . . . hmmmm . . . well . . . of HIS family . . . . probably . . . well . . . . Mark and Mary.

10. What holiday requires the most compromise?
Halloween. He likes ghosts and ghouls . .. I prefer princesses and pirates . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home