Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Word Association

Ocean Cape Cod. Crate and Barrel. Nantucket. Newport. Yaquina Head. Cocoa Beach . . . . sand . . . sun . . . kitty litter.

Sneakers Snickers. Chocolate. Peanuts . . . oh . . . SNEAKers . . . .running. Waiting for mom to get off the treadmill and high fiving her as she comes back downstairs.

Picnic Red and white checked tables cloths. Summer days. Frisbee. Charcoal grilling. Chasing butterflies and napping in the sunshine.

Playground Jungle gyms and slides. Waterparks and flying kites. Launching rockets and getting fresh catnip mouses.

Trampoline Trying to to flips and bonking my head!

Dessert "C" is for cookie, that's good enough for me. Cookie cookie cookie. (And maybe Pie. I love pie . . . .)

Camera OF COURSE I'll pose for you! See how handsome? And I tilt my head this way and that way and now to look bored . . . please . . . no more photos . . . no no . . . really . . . stop . . . WHAT? You're done?

Telephone Old style heavy black telephones with CORDS and rotary dials.

Flat tire Mom calling Dad after hitting a pothole. "Now what do I do?"

SchoolBell Socrates Club and OOPS . . . I didn't do my homework yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home