Saturday, March 08, 2008

Four for the record

Four jobs I've had in my life.

1. Best friend.
2. Troublemaker.
3. Prince
4. Personal Trainer.

Four Movies I could watch over and over.

1. Hildalgo
2. Cat from Outer Space
3. That Darn Cat
4. Aristocats

Four places I have lived.

1. That house that burned down. (I had NOTHING to do with that!)
2. The vet's office (orphanage).
3. Mom' s office . .. .just 3 doors down from the vet's office.
4. My home now on Wembley Ct.

Four TV shows I love to watch.

1. Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares
2. Daily Show
3. Top Gear
4. Cash in the Attic

Four places I have been on vacation

Nobody TAKES me on vacation . . . so I have been NOWHERE . . . .
But If I COULD take vacations

1. Disneyworld . .. I want to see the giant mouse.
2. Paris . . . french chats are awesome. I just love their accents. It makes my toes curl.
3. Key West . . . to see the Hemmingway House and meet his cats.
4. Valley of the Kings, Egypt. I shall be worshiped there.

Four websites I visit daily

http://j5industries.blogspot.com/
www.facebook.com
http://marathonmom50.livejournal.com/
http://shanksjp.livejournal.com/

Four of my favorite foods

1. tinned mice (all flavors)
2. sardines
3. anchovies
4. pounce cat treats

Four places I would rather be right now.

1. The Polynesian
2. Playing Golf with Jon
3. Riding bikes with Jim
4. In mom and dad's bedroom . . . they have a very comfy bed . . . .

Four people who have made a difference in my life.

1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Jon
4. Jim

Four things I'd like to learn to do.

1. Knit (I LOVE sticks and I LOVE yarn)
2. speak Italian
3. speak French
4. ride a pony.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas Meow said...

what? Thomasina didn't make your list?
ahhh, too young.

March 14, 2008 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home