Friday, February 29, 2008

How am I supposed to be cultured if I can't go to museums?

Just when I think mom and I are going to have a great day off--she tells me that she has to get around because it's Sisters Day.

Oh for Pete's Sake! Sisters Day AGAIN? This means she'll be gone all day, giggling and telling stories and I'm not invited.

I just KNOW they talk about me behind my back.

Today's agenda is a trip to the Detroit Institute for Arts. I heard mom on the phone last night trying to talk Aunt Kathy and Aunt Julie into dressing up. Aunt Kathy said, Jeans are fine--Aunt Julie said, "Avant garde dressing up? I don't have anything like that."

I hope she takes pictures.

And once again. . . I am discriminated against. NO CATS at the museum.

Who ever makes these rules must really really hate cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home