Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dear Santa

I have been a very good cat this year.
Well a pretty good cat.
Okay . . . I've been a cat.

I know that you have many deserving cats around the world. I would like to point out that none of them are as handsome and talented as I am.

I volunteer for "Pools for Penguins" ( the Avian version of Habitat for Humanity. I'm sure you're familiar with it.)
I give my old cat toys to needy cats and/or chipmunks, whomever needs them the most.
I attend school all the time and work as a tutor with my mom and dad, teaching them the language of cats and the power of gravity. They have learned much under my tutelage.

I haven't sworn one freakin' bit all year.

I would dearly love the following items for Christmas:
a new squeeky mouse
a bright red chili pepper
a rollie ball with jingle bells inside
a sparkly new collar
sardines (or tuna . . . . either would be fine.)
a penguin pen pal
and a pony.

Yes . . . I know. . . I have asked for pony before.
I don't know what else a cat has to do to get a pony.

If you would be so kind as to deliver these in unmarked bags to my home on Christmas eve, I will know they are from you and be sure to write a thank you.

Seriously.

I will.


LOVE LOVE LOVE
Dougal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home