Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi MOM! gallop gallop gallop---SHREEEEEEEEEEEEECH

WHOA

Wait a minute . . .

WHO is that?

sniff

sniff

run run run away

hide


YIKES!

He has a suitcase. That means he's staying!!! YIKES YIKES YIKES

Mom! Dad! What are you doing!

Oh wait . . .

sniff sniff

casual saunter out to check him out


When he talks he sort of sounds familiar

Sort of

I don't think this is the one that gives me sardines

but I think

NO!! YIKES! Don't be touching me! I haven't given you permission to touch me yet, buddy!

SIT down and just let me stare at you for a bit.

Stare
stare
mind reading
stare

You are getting sleepy
Very sleepy
Stare

very . . . . drowsy . . . . . no no no!! NOT ME Drowsy. Good Lord, he has reflective qualities. My napping stare has been turned against me.

Mom . . . Dad . . . I'm worried . . . .

Wait.

Mom's getting the cake.

Ah ha! She knew he was coming and baked him a cake.

I wonder . . . .could this possibly be . . . .

Jim?

Maybe.

Cautious tail up . . . approach with dignity and caution . . . rub against his legs and HA! Now you are MINE! I have claimed you as property of DOUGAL!

Just try to get out of THAT one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home