Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fall Term

GET OUT!
It's time for school again?

Sheesh . . . I was JUST settling in and enjoying my summer vacation.

My fall classes:

Physics 14--Gravity
Physics Lab 14A--Using Gravity

Dairy 09--Yogurt, where it comes from and why it's so tasty

PE 01--I have to take this again . . . a repeat. APPARENTLY if you nap during the class you flunk. Stupid rules.

Engineering 11--Forts, building, arming, defending and destroying

Art 151--Performance Art and utilizing sound with sculpture.

Philosophy 851--Advanced Thought



So as you can see, a pretty tough term. I'm a little nervous about it all . . . I think I can handle Yogurt, but that PE class . . . this is like the 11th time I've had to take it and I keep flunking. If only they'd count the physical education I do outside of class . . . . . .

I need to talk to the Dean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home