Sunday, April 22, 2007

Something stinks under the deck

Mom's been working out in the yard. The windows are open and the sun . . . oh it is so warm and shiny and wonderful.

Mom brought a feather up to the back door to show me what she found in the yard. It was a blue jay feather. I liked it a lot.

There's something dead under the deck. I complained to mom that there was this icky smell every now and then and she said, "I know, Dougal, but I'm really not up to crawling under the deck and dealing with a dead oppossum. Go sniff the Eucalyptus branches--but NOT TOO MUCH you know how dippy you get when you sniff too much!"

I will admit I have a sensitive nose. And I will admit that some scents make me a little loopy. Celery. Onion. Garlic. Eucalyptus . . . mint . . . oh wow . . . I LOVE mint.

tonight is steak on the grill (again) and spinach salad. Mom bought 2 steaks and even though I begged her to cook me one last night, she said nope.

~~sigh~~

Tomorrow is another work day for mom and she's got a lot on her to do list. I saw it while she was having coffee this morning. Too much to do. Not enough time for fun.

I think I should go to work and help her with her filing, but she suggested I work on my cat poetry instead.

"Your poetry can be shared with the world. Your filing skills . . . well . . .it would really help if you could READ."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe some other animal has decided to pee where they aren't supposed to -- hint hint

April 22, 2007 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home