Friday, April 13, 2007

. . . so sad . . . . .

Dad packed up THREE (3) bags this time. It was about . . . . 130 pounds of stuff he was taking with him.

He's going away for a long time this time.

I will miss him lots.

He told me that he is taking Midnight with him . . . which hurt . . .but then he said it was because Midnight reminds him of me and that the reason he takes Midnight instead of me is that Midnight . . . is stuffed . . . and not real . . . He can sit in a safe and not be scared or lonely.

~~sigh~~

I asked mom if we could have a movie marathon this weekend of "All Creatures Great and Small" . . . I like those British Chix Cats . . . they are soooooooooooooooooooooo hot.

That will take my mind of Dad being gone.

I think.

I also asked mom if we could paint some pictures for Dad and put them on my blog. She said (reluctantly) "Okay . . . but remember what happened the LAST time you were painting. I was cleaning up kittypaw prints all over the bathroom for WEEKS!"

So I'm energetic when I'm creating . . . so sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home