Thursday, April 05, 2007

MIDNIGHT is travelling AGAIN!!!!

Dear Mom,

I wish I were there with you. I miss Jon.

Dad and I got tired of watching TV -- it was just a lot of yelling and screaming and scary stuff. So we're getting things ready for dinner tomorrow. Dad's chopping stinky stuff to go in the cracker pot.....I dunno what it is, but it stinks and makes you cry.

You can't be there with Midnight. He's here with me. We're watching the deck to make sure not aliens get in the house. Here's a picture to PROVE it!!!

Dad says I need to wake him up tomorrow when you come home. I guess that means I don't have to sleep in the basement after minced mice -- which is fine by me. There's too much puke on the floor down in the basement, and the spiders make fun of us.....

Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home