Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dad's a rock star!

and he bought me a penguin. My very own penguin. Now I need to name him. George is what I'm going to name my pony. So I need another name for the Penguin.

I took some photos but left the camera at work, so I can't put them up on my Blog yet.

Dad was very tired from his trip home this weekend--he tried to explain jet lag to me but I didn't really get it. All I know is he got me a penguin. I love penguins.

I got to see some video of Dad from his presentations last week and . . . wow . . . Dad's a ROCK STAR! He is really really good at what he does. And they love him.

The President's were in our dining room last night for a teleconference. There are a couple Presidents. One in North America and one in Korea. Computers are amazing things . . .

I wanted to show them my Penguin but Dad said, "Not now Dougal. Maybe next time."

I suppose it would be best to get the penguin named before I introduce him around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home