Sunday, March 11, 2007

You have GOT to be kidding!

http://veepers.bluemountain.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=Le9xZGlq2XgIJ_0t9QHodG
Midnight has a Penguin friend. I KNEW IT!!! He's having all the fun and getting to talk and dance with Penguins and I am stuck here in this silly old house not having ANY fun at all!
OH I AM SO UPSET!!! I AM GOING TO GO SCREAM AND CRY.
I am so . . . ~~sniff~~ Sniff~~ . . . sad . . . ~~gulp~~ and so . .. . ~~whimper~~ hurt . . . .
I am the one that loves Penguins. If Midnight has a pony too , I just don't know WHAT I'm going to do.
Maybe I'll run away.
BWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Dougal -- Midnight didn't get a penguin as a pet. It's what he got offered for dinner the other night -- like all the fish in the fish tanks at the restaurants. Midnight chose spaghetti instead.

March 11, 2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger Kittenz said...

~~sniff~~sniff~~
are you sure dad? That penguin's not his friend? Really?

March 11, 2007 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope....it was almost dinner. Like chicken......

We'll go find a penguin for you after I get home....if you don't eat him.

March 12, 2007 2:24 AM  
Blogger Kittenz said...

I wouldn't eat a penguin. Penguins are your FRIENDS!
I love you Dad! Wait until I tell mom! I'm getting a penguin. I'm getting a penguin . . . .

March 12, 2007 6:59 AM  
Blogger Kittenz said...

I love penguins. They are the best.

March 12, 2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home