Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I am SO pissed


So I was reading over mom's shoulder. Dad sent her an email and said something about Midnight being with him and I am SO PISSED!
This is a picture of me and Midnight. We are pals. Or at least I THOUGHT we were pals. The lying, conniving meddlesome Midnight. HE went in Dad's suitcase. HE'S with Dad sightseeing and having sardines and sushi and staying up late at night to watch MASH reruns and napping in the room while Dad goes to work and I AM SO PISSED.
If Dad was going to take just ANY old black cat with him on his trip, I fully expected him to take ME.
ME! Dougal.
ME! Your best friend in the entire world.
ME! Your happy dancing cat who speaks Korean, after all.
But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you took that stupid Midnight.
You just can't trust Beanie Babies. They act like your friend and then step in and steal all the love for themselves.
I am so sad . . . . . I am so angry . . . I think I need to go pee on something.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kittenz said...

Dougal's mom said, "Honey. Dad wanted to take you. He really did. But he talked to you remember? He said you had an important job, helping Jim recover from having his wisdom teeth out. And you're supposed to keep me company and keep me from being too lonely. Remember?"

March 06, 2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Kittenz said...

I WANT A PONY.

and a penguin

March 06, 2007 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Midnight doesn't get anything to eat, and has to stay locked in safe all day while I'm at work. Trust me -- HE'S not having any fun either....

March 07, 2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Kittenz said...

But Dad . . . Midnight needs sardines and they are very small fish. They'd fit in the safe too.

Have you seen any ponies for me yet? I want an orange one with a brown tail.

March 07, 2007 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home