Sunday, March 04, 2007

Busy busy times

It is toooooooooooo early this morning.

Dad was packing last night. There are two BIG bags. I think he's going to be gone awhile. I'm sad about that.

On the other hand. Jim is home. This is the first he's been home since Christmas. He didn't bring the Fish Channel TV, but he did bring lots of other cool stuff. I was able to sneak upstairs while he was unpacking.

Jim and I were talking about Fish. We have very good discussions about things we have in common. I enjoy that. Lots.

Jon called Friday and he told me that he got the job! He will need to move at the end of the month, so Mom is thinking about going out to help him move.

I'm a little worried about who's going to feed me while she's gone. Because at that time Jim will be back to school--or off to his college interview trips . . . whatever . . . I'm counting on my paws and I don't see who's going to be HERE to make sure we get fed.

I need to bring this up at the next family powwow session.

That and the fact that the tinned mice we've been eating lately do not include sardine sauce and I miss that. The sardine sauce was my favorite part of dinner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas Meow said...

come stay with me while they're away you little sweetie.

aw, I gotta find this family another kitty.

March 04, 2007 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home