Friday, March 09, 2007

Big Excitement

Chester and I were on guard at the back door and TWO cats came up. One was a big cat, black and white and the other was a teenager, a brown tiger striped and they were staring at us and we were staring at them and then Chester said something low and mean and it rumbled up his throat. It was shocking! I stared at him confused and worried because I didn't like what he said, though I'm not really sure WHAT he said . . . it sounded dangerous and scary and then he SAID it again! It was very scary. I found myself saying something too and then the black and white cat on the deck said something and the younger cat looked at him like, "You said WHAT?"
Then mom came and broke it up. The cats on the deck went away and mom petted me and said, "It's okay honey. They're gone now." And she petted chester and said, "Good job! You're a good guard cat."

Big excitement.

Tiger paid no attention. He was napping next to mom and he didn't even wake up. at all. I realize it wasn't his turn for guard duty, but he could have lent us a little support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home