Monday, March 26, 2007

A skydiving adventurer

I've got a seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecret!

I overheard mom talking on the phone and she's going to go see Jon this week AND I get to go too. She didn't say so, but I KNOW it!

She was asking questions like, "Do you accept pets? . . . . one cat . . ."

And I just KNOW it KNOW it KNOW it!!! She's taking me on the airplane with her and we're flying to Oregon and I'm going to climb Mt. Hood and meet a mountain lion and LEAP off of a ski jump and I'm going to make headlines ALL OVER Oregon because I am the most beautiful cat in the world and when they see what a skydiving adventurer I am they will make movies about me and I'll have my own TV show . . . .

WOWie . . . this is going to be SO cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, cat. You stay home with Dad and the other cats.....Someone has to look after the penguin.

March 27, 2007 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home