Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored . . . Bored.

Dad's gone again.
Jim's not coming home this weekend, again.
And Mom is too busy to pay much attention to us.

I'm bored.

I asked Mom if we could rent "Cat from Outerspace" and she said that Blockbuster doesn't have it. What good is a rental place if they don't have anything good to rent? Sheesh.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

The days are long and the only entertainment right now is wrestling with my brothers or watching the wind blow oak leaves around the deck.

Oak leaves are funny. They don't fall off the tree until Spring. All winter they hang on and cling and seem to be afraid to get their feet wet--and then the weather starts to warm up and the Oak leaves drop off the trees and they're everywhere!

bored bored bored . . . . .

Chester's been reading us philosophical poetry and it makes my head hurt.

"Why ask why if you know not?"

What is that? That's silliness . . . I blew a raspberry at Chester and he thunked me on the head and gave me an assignment to write a 200 word essay on "The power of thinking."

Oh goodness gracious. THAT is going to take the whole day!

bored bored bored bored bored . . . .

I asked mom if I could drive the car, she said no. There's some sort of "RULES" about having a driver's license first.

I think if we went to some back roads where nobody is around, she could let me drive. I could race over the hills and see if there are any squirrels or turkeys out there to chase.

Mom still said no.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want me to bring back some dried squid for you to try? Dad

April 19, 2007 11:09 PM  
Blogger Kittenz said...

I LOVE squid. It's like sardines, right?

April 21, 2007 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home