Sunday, April 15, 2007

Old Cat


I snuck up and took his picutre while he was sleeping and he NEVER WOKE UP. Never twitched. Nothing. In fact he just continued to snore.
He is such and old cat.
If it weren't for the fact that he's in charge of getting us the tinned mice, Tiger would be useless.
Well that and the fact that he will play run run run with me IF I give him a 10 second head start.
And he does know some great stories. He's good for stories too.
And he gave me his book of cat jokes, which was nice of him. He is generous and shares. That's true.
But he SLEEPS so much!
Sometimes you just want to have somebody to wrestle with, you know?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dougal! I met a friend today. I heard some yowling out in the hallway and when I looked there was a cat at someone's door who wanted in. He kept yowling for a bit but then came a little over my way to check me out. He let me pet him a bit and his collar said his name was Oscar.

April 15, 2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Kittenz said...

Oscar! What a great name! Find out if he speaks German! I think someone named Oscar probably speaks German.

Wow . . . a new pen pal.
Yea!!!

April 16, 2007 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were you Dougal, I wouldn't criticize the old senile cat, when you're showing signs of mental instability by your stove-top antics........Dad

April 17, 2007 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home