Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Patriotic Cat

Once again I must complain that there are so very few feline actors.
Mom said, "Oh you don't know that. Some of them could be Leos"

I was NOT amused.

Dad and I were watching a WWII submarine movie and . . . no cats.
Not a one.
It's like we didn't exist.
It's like our contribution to winning the war is Totally ignored!

I am so hurt and so angry and so offended.
There were mice on those submarines.
And cats braved their biggest fear--WATER--to sign up and serve. They did it to keep our sailors safe. To keep mouses out of the torpedo bays. To ensure that mouses weren't chewing wires on important ordinance.

Imagine what could have happened if the mouse issue wasn't addressed!

Cats are very patriotic and loyal.

We will fight for any country that will feed us sardines and allow us to sleep whereever we want, whenever we want.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find another species more loyal and smart working than a cat.

Notice I said SMART working.
That eliminates the dog argument right there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home