Thursday, October 02, 2008

It's the Year of the Cat

Well . . .actually it's the month of the cat.
October is MY month.
Don't believe me? Check out all the Madison Avenue Advertising that includes pictures of me! I am like EVERYwhere!

Mom even showed me pictures of black cat plates. Not plates FOR black cats. Not round plates with a little black cat on them (though those are cute too) but plates shaped like a cat--and they're all black. And then come in 3 sizes.

"See," she said, "You are a fashion icon."

I knew that.

I like it lots that we're no longer in September. Mom and Dad were very very busy in September. I can tell because there are pizza boxes in the garage.

Mom baked muffins this morning and did waffles yesterday--I KNOW we're in October now!

If she would only stock up on some sardine fritters--I'd be in HEAVEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home