Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I Believe in Halloween

Halloween is my kind of holiday!
Lots of black cats.
And orange--orange is one of my best colors.

My first holiday with mom and dad was Halloween 2001.
I was just a bitty baby kitten and all the kids who came to the door to trick or treat told me I was cute and handsome and pretty and oooooohhh so special.

It may have gone to my head.

I believe that Halloween should be about dressing up.
I believe costumes should be fantasy oriented--NOT ghouls and gross makeup and disgusting severed appendages.
I believe that Halloween is about fun and excitement and parties. It is not about scaring little kids!
I believe that candy and decorations improve all holidays.
I believe that when you're out of elementary school, you're too old to Trick or Treat. You should have a party instead.
I believe that costumes are much better now than they were when I was a kitten.
I believe that if you ARE over 10 years old and go Trick or Treating you should at least put some effort into the costume.
I believe that the "good candy" and amount you give out should be directly related to how cool the costume is or how cute the itty bitty kid is.
I believe some parents eat their kids' candy without permission.
I believe that I will be a Pirate Cat for Halloween. I'm having trouble with the peg leg . . . but the eye patch is wicked cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home