Monday, June 23, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays . . . BORing

More Thunderstorms . . . .it seems like all we have are thunderstorms.

. . . .~~sigh~~ . . . . .

Thinking thinking thinking

What can we do . . . . what what what . . . .

Jon and Kate Plus 8 is on . . . . but what's the big deal? I have 7 siblings too . . . big deal.

tick tock tick tock

Daddy's not home yet . . .

What to do . . . .

!

Mom! Can we paint?


Apparently not right now . . . .

~~sigh~~

!

Mom! Can we play run run run?

. . . well that was fun . . . until Chester got mad and smacked me on across the head.

~~sigh~~

bored bored bored

rain rain go away

!

Mom! Can I help you cook dinner?

I know it's crab salad, but I really think sardines would really perk the flavor up.
here . . . here's sardines. . . . they're in this cupboard . . . HERE! right HERE!
What do you mean you don't want my help anymore?

I'm SHOCKED!

I'm such a good helper. How can she just REFUSE my help?

Mom . . . . your salad will never make Gourmet Magazine. Just so you know.

I'm going to go take a nap.

Just SEE if I care how that salad turns out.




but mom . .. when you break out the yogurt . . . save a little for me . . . okay? pleeze?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home