Monday, June 09, 2008

Dr. Leaky

Mom's cleaned the carpet 3 times on the stair landing.
She thinks it's me . . . but doesn't know for sure.

This morning she almost caught someone . . . who shall remain nameless.

She put the fan upright and was going to turn it back on the carpet to keep it drying and . . . there was a warm wet spot on the carpet.

She glared at me and I hightailed it to the kitchen where I nosed around in the box she's sending to Jon. . . just nibbling on the plastic bag . . .

I could hear her clean the carpet . . . again . . . and I felt bad for her having to do that even before she's had a cup of coffee.

It really is too bad that SOMEONE has issues and can't pee where they're supposed to.

mom even cleaned the litter boxes last night. All of them . . . and it's nice clean fresh litter.

I just don't know WHY anyone of us would have issues with that and feel the need to stand on the fallen box fan and pee through the blades.

The fan went in the trash. Mom said she had no desire to try and clean it up.

I feel sorry for mom.

I mean, don't get me wrong, she could be nicer. She could give us cat food two times a day instead of once. She could let us sleep on the big bed. She could freshen up the catnip on the scratching post and all . . . . but overall she doesn't deserve psychotic kitties.

And clearly at least one of us is psychotic.

I'm know who it is, but I'm not telling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home