Thursday, November 16, 2006

Shame

Shame is a psychological condition induced by the consciousness or awareness of dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation.

Genuine shame is associated with genuine dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation. False shame is associated with false condemnation as in the double-bind form of false shaming; "he brought what we did to him upon himself".

Chester's been lecturing me. on and on and on . . . it's really annoying. He's made charts and graphs and threatened to set up surveillance cameras to PROVE what we all already know . . . but which I keep denying. He says that the only way to free my soul is to tell the truth and stop blaming Tiger and him. Like I really care about everlasting life at this point . . .

~~grumble grumble~~

Chester threatened to tell Dad.

I love Dad. I miss Dad.

Okay . . .

It was me. ONCE, one time. one time only!

I'm sorry Dad. I feel shame. I feel embarassment. I feel angry that Chester and Tiger won't let me blame them . . .

I'm sorry.

Please come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home