Sunday, November 12, 2006

Missing dad

Dad left for Korea again. Mom said his plane takes him around the Earth about 3 times and then lands in Japan . . . which is why it's already Monday where he's at. When he's done with Japan, he heads to Korea. It's a very very very long day when you're not an astronaut.

I miss him.

It isn't nearly as warm and cuddly here with him.

Mom is nice. But she's not dad.

She changed our cat litter . . . so . . .Thanks mom. But you're still not dad.

. . . . and I'm mad at her. She wouldn't let me go upstairs today. . . . . I don't think that's fair!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that work makes me go away sometimes -- I'd bring you along, but there's nothing good for you to eat, and you'd have to stay in the hotel room all day by yourself. Mom is going to take good care of you!

November 12, 2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home