Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I am suspicious

Jim is going through is boxes and stacks of stuff from school. But he isn't taking all of it out of the boxes. Some of it he's repacking.

I asked him, "What are you doing?"

And he said, "You're a lovey dovey cat this morning."

And I said again, "WHAT are you DOING!" and he picked me up and scratched me behind the ears. It felt wonderful and I forgot what I was asking him.

After a nap I remembered. HEY . . . I think he's planning to move out!

There has been no garage sale, though . . . so maybe it's just more school.

Jim said something about "High energy particle physics". Hah . . . like they'd let cats work on that stuff . . . oh . . . he meant JIM not Dougal . . . .

I'm going to have to get to the bottom of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home