Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Top Gear

We were watching some Top Gear last night and I realized that this show doesn't really have a script. There are portions that are like "essays of tribute to automobiles" and then there's the part where Jeremy says things like, "I wish I could tell you what this FEELS like." giggle of delight "WOO HOO POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

I hope they don't need cue cards for stuff like that.

I heard from my best friend Eddy over the weekend. His mom and Dad came home from being away and he was anxious to tell them everything that went on while they were gone and so he was following his Dad out into the hallway and when his Dad came back--he shut the door! And Eddy was still in the apartment hallway. So he raised his voice and said, "HEY! You left me in the hallway!"

nothing

"I don't like being in the hallway!"

nothing

"I am NOT an outdoor cat! MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM . . ."

Eventually his mom and dad realized that he was missing. It was pretty scary for him.

Luckily he got some good sardines and lots of love.

Everyone knows that when you're stressed out you need sardines and lots of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home