Friday, June 26, 2009

I've turned the corner

Feeling much better today.

Last night mom opened two mini-cans of Disney Aristocats Cat food. New stuff. She was trying to tempt me. So I sniffed the salmon. It was the consistancy of Salmon Mousse/Pate . . .
I turn my nose up at salmon.
I bury salmon in my litter box.
See . . . burying it . . . nasty stuff salmon. I just can't eat a thing. Not a thing . . . not a . . oh wait . . . what's THIS?

Mom swapped the plate Chester had been eating (of course she gives the BEST stuff to Chester first?) and it was . . . in . . . teresting . . . verrrrrry . . sniff sniff sniff . . . WHAT is this? I've never had THIS before. Just a little taste and then I'll walk away and . . . oooooooh my . . . that's very tasty.

"Naturally. Yellow White Fin Tuna with Wild Rice. Cat you are a piece of work!"

So I ate most of my dinner and this morning . . .

I feel much better.


Is that Cheerios you're having this morning, Mom? I LOVE Cheerios. Seriously. GIVE ME CHEERIOS . . . oh wait . .. Dad, what do you have there?
Is that Yogurt? I love yogurt.
Special K? I love Special K. Not Special K? That's okay. It still looks darn tasty.
Tea? I love Tea.
Hey . . . seriously. I LOVE OATMEAL. It's my FAVORITE.

I cannot believe how hungry I am this morning. Not enough food in the house.

Well I would GET OFF THE COUNTER if you'd put more food down here on the floor!
FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME FEED ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home