Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The indignity of it all

They shaved my tummy.

I am now old baldy leg and belly.

Many tests. No lollipops or stickers.

PILLS!!!!

If I had enough strength I'd spit them across the room. I HATE pills.

~~heavy sigh~~

I do feel a little better. After $900 worth of tests, they know that I am not diabetic, not hyperthyroid, not kidney disease, not infection, not parasites, not cancer, not plastic in my stomach . . . . (I do so love munching on plastic bags) . . . not brain cancer, not legionaire's disease, not mad cow disease, not hoof and mouth disease, not parkinson's, not alzheimers . . . .

But they aren't quite sure WHAT it is. Suspecting fatty liver acid syndrome. . . which sounds SO unglamorous. They COULD call it, "The Missed you and made myself sick by not eating," disease. That is more accurate AND it makes you feel guilty.

And you should.

You left me here.

With Chester, who was no fun at all.

And Auntie Val and Auntie Kathy talked to Chester and only told me I looked skinny. They didn't tell me I was the most handsome cat in the world.

I need compliments.
I need love.
I need you.

My stomach is bald.

It's bugging me.

You can't even lick the baldness off.

I am really bothered by this.

Somebody help me! Are there wigs for kittens with bald bellies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home