Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 things about me you may not know

1. I'm adopted.
2. I have a sister somewhere who has thumbs.
3. I like pickles.
4. I've been known to eat home grown tomatoes that were left out on the counter.
5. I like yogurt. (it's a weakness.)
6. I can read minds.
7. I can implant thoughts on your brain . . . I'll show you . . . . see?
8. I like Dad best.
9. I have never actually seen a pony.
10. I saw a meteor this week.
11. If meteors are UFOs, I saw a UFO this week.
12. I've ridden in the car.
13. I've been to mom's work.
14. I have friends all over the world. (Hi there!!!)
15. I think that Dallas should have been shot in Detroit and it should have been called Detroit.
16. I didn't vote. (I'm not registered. They said Cats can't vote! Can you believe that?)
17. I enjoy a good round of golf. (There's sticks and balls and birds and planes . . . what's not to love?)
18. I suspect football was invented by grumpy bears.
19. I steal. . . . or as I like to refer to it . . ."Appropriate" . . . things.
20. My stash of stolen goods is under the buffet, waiting to be fenced.
21. I am most proud of my claws, though my tail is pretty fine too.
22. I like listening to NPR while mom cooks. You learn so much.
23. If we didn't live here, I'd like to live in England. I could be Top Gear Cat . . . . they don't have one yet.
24. I am still in school. I think I'll be in school forever. When I think I'm done, somebody signs me up for more!
25. I really like who I am. It fits right. Much better than last time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home