Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dear President Obama,

I have some great ideas that can help you with your presidency.

Get a cat. (I'm available. I've always wanted to live in the Whitehouse.)
Let said "cat" have a pony.
Let said "cat" ride the pony around Washington DC.

Tell the people that feeding the said "cat" sardines will increase world peace.
Have a National Portrait Artist paint portraits of said "cat" and sell them to pay off the National Debt.
Create a monument in the mall for "Heroic Cats Through History." And include Paul Revere's Cat. George Washington's Cat. Abraham Lincoln's Cat and the cat that coughed up fur balls on Kruschev's shoe. (Just to name a few.)

Get rid of highways and require people to walk to work. This could be your health plan AND your energy plan.

Save the Penguins!

and . . . . let's see . . . oh yes. Give a FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION to all cats, even the ones that live outdoors.

Sincerely,
DOUGAL

PS I'm serious about that moving to the Whitehouse thing. I'm there in a heartbeat if you need me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home