Monday, February 11, 2008

Sled dogs are stupid . . . but I pity them just the same

It is very very cold today.

I once saw a picture of Alaskan sled dogs and I thought . . . "Piffle! . . . stupid dogs."

Now I just feel sorry for them. It's really really cold out there. Even though I have a fur coat and people to carry me, I do not want to go outside in this weather.

Nope nope nope

This is the kind of weather where I think about how great a fire place is, how lovely afghans are and how a perfect world is when mom and/or dad stay home sick from work and let me cuddle up to them while they read or watch TV.

Those are great days.

The best.

Jim called yesterday and his cold is finally getting better.

Jon called yesterday and he went shopping at IKEA.

Mom and Dad went to Chris's surprise 30th birthday party yesterday at Aunt Kathy's . . . whew! 30!! That's like WAY old.

Mom made an antipasta salad that had pruscuitto on it and did not even drop a BIT on the counter for me. Granted, the onion and fennel was kind of freaking me out. I don't like strong smelly stuff. But the pruscuitto . . . I think she could have spared just a bit for me.

Socrates Club is supposed to meet this morning, but I'm hoping Chester sleeps through it like he did yesterday. Chester's getting old and I have noticed that if you let him have the BEST comfy cushion spot he'll doze off and . . . . no school!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home