Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

While on the one hand, this is going to be a hard New Year, it starts with Jon and Jim flying back home and we had a LOT of snow dumped last night . . . I hope their flights aren't delayed, this should be a good New Year.

I intend to be more fit this year. Lot's more yoga and naps and even some up the stairs sprints! I am a powerful cat and I intend to use it (or I'll lose it!) this next year.

I see Tiger . . . he's kind of losing his agility and strength. I do NOT want to be like that, so I will do my best to be strong, quick and cunning!

I also intend to be more organized AND more spontaneous this year.

And I intend to be true to me. Other people's expectations can make me feel bad about myself. You know what? I'm not going to let it bother me. It's THEIR issue if they think I'm supposed to sit up and beg, roll over or come when called.

I'm not a dog.

I'm a cat.

The most wonderful cat in the entire world.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home