Monday, November 05, 2007

Shhhhhhhhh surprise!!

Okay--first of all . . Dad, "i'm sorry for that dagger scratch on your chest--I just needed to move quickly and forgot you weren't the couch."

Now for the good stuff! I whispered in Mom's ear that that Disney trip is just 5 days away!!! And she and I did a happy mouse dance and THEN we started talking about Les and Deb who are going to be there TOMORROW and stay through the weekend. We ordered them something special. Mom and Dad talked and i suggested some things and we ordered them a bottle of bubbly and a fruit and cheese tray to be delivered when they arrive . . . to have a MAGICAL anniversary.

Isn't that cool? Won't they be surprised?!

Mom reminded me that I am not going . . . the MOUSE apparently doesn't LIKE cats . . . ~~sigh~~ but Jordan is coming to take care of us and I like him. He's friendly and he knows a lot of good cat games to play.

And she got EXTRA tinned mice so we could have some treats while they were gone.

Party central. Sardines and full run of the house while they're gone. . . . that's okay mom. Take lots of pictures and I'll have fun running through the papers while you scrapbook it!

Five days.
Mom is excited.

It's FUN to see mom excited.

She and I were dancing dancing dancing while we waited for Dad to get home Friday night.

I love dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home