Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dad is coming HOME TODAY!!!!!!

Dad comes home today!
Hip hip hooray!

Last time he brought me a penguin--I JUST KNOW that this time he's bringing me a pony. My very own pony and I will call him George.

I will ride him around the neighborhood and people will come out of their houses to see me and give me sardine treats. They will cheer and applaud as I pass by--George will do a little dance step as he clippity clops along.

We will be the best of friends.

We'll go camping and tell stories by firelight. in the morning we'll make bacon and blueberry pancakes on the wood fire.

We'll take art classes together and we'll be the best of best of friends.

I really really really hope dad is bringing me a pony.

But even if he doesn't . . . I'm glad he's coming home. I miss him lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home