Monday, February 19, 2007

Anyplace that has canned fish in the vending machines can't be all bad!

Mom went with Dad down to his new office over the weekend. They were picking up his company car. It was a bright sunny day and I asked to go, but Mom said, "no, honey, it's best if you take your cat naps at home. Remember? You don't like to ride in the car. You sing along with the radio and it gives everyone a headache."

I enjoy singing. Is that so wrong?

I stayed home. ~~sigh~~

Mom said Dad's office is very nice. It has new furniture and the windows bring in a lot of daylight. There's an atrium area in the middle of the building which is very pretty. Big tall palm trees grow there.

The vending machines in the cafeteria have canned BBQ mackeral snacks. Oh man! MY KIND OF PLACE!!!

Mom brought me some home to show me.

I love mom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dallas Meow said...

that MOM!
:)
you have a most enjoyable site here.

February 19, 2007 12:15 PM  
Blogger Kittenz said...

Wow a pen pal!!
Thanks for writing! I'm glad you visited my site.

February 19, 2007 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home