Sunday, August 14, 2005

English actresses

I was watching "All Creatures Great and Small". They have cows and pigs on that show. Last night there was a kitten. She was a pretty good actress. I wanted to see that part again, she has such a cute accent . . . really cute! I wanted to know here name, but she wasn't credited at the end of the show.

I will try and google it later. She's REALLY cute.

No ponies, though. There was one in a show a couple days ago. It had a sore hoof. But the vet made it all better and the pony was happy.

I think that if I got a pony, I could write to that cute little kitten and invite her over for a ride around the neighborhood. And everyone would come out and bring cat treats, wanting to talk to the cute little kitten from England.

~~sigh~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home