Friday, August 05, 2005

Training

I am in training.
My sport is called the door dash.
First I have to position myself in a direct vector to the open door.
Next I have to STAY AWAKE!
When the door opens, I have just an instant to turbo sprint past the feet, by the door and INTO the bedroom.
I like the bedroom. There's a soft cushy bed there. There are windows with the Bird Channel, Chipmunk Channel, Storm Channel and Wind Channel. (for some reason the snow channel is off the air . . . must have had poor ratings.)
I like the bedroom because there are cat toys in there. Soft squooshing earplugs. Jewelry that sparkles and makes noise when you bat it off the dresser and under the bed.
There are books to read (though turning pages is a PAIN!)

For some reason they try to keep me OUT of the bedroom. Something about cat hair and allergies.

I am who I am.

And I am a cat who wants to sleep on the bed.

So I am in training. For the mad door dash.

Right now I'm winning 30% of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home