Monday, June 13, 2005

Gifts

Today is the birthday of Jon. He and I were talking about gifts last night. It was about 3:00 in the morning and I went in to see if he was sleeping. I thought he was, but I couldn't really tell so I got up on the bed, walked over him and stuck my nose in his face. He wasn't sleeping after all!

So we had a good talk about gifts and birthdays and how wonderful it is to be a cat and not know how to tell time.

I told Jon I'd really like a pony for my birthday. He said he didn't want a pony. Not this year. He is packing up and moving to Oregon, he thought a pony might take up too much room in the car.

I would also like more forts. I have a new Spartan flag fort that is fun to sleep in. It's in the living room.

I also have a nice boat in the dining room. I call it my pirate ship. It is a plastic tub that someone brought home and it is perfect for playing pirate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home