Tuesday, June 02, 2009

FINALLY

That was NOT the flavor of cat food we liked.
It's about time you noticed!

Leave it to dad to notice.

I prefer the stuff for sensitive systems. I am, after all, a very sensitive cat.

That crunchy salmon stuff was just for any old cat. I could have told you that if you'd take me to the store with you, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You say I would draw too much attention. That you don't want to be like Jon and Kate plus 8--and have papparazzi and people giving you more babies to watch, because they don't think you'll notice if they slip in a couple more with the brood.

Even CHESTER was trying to tell you about it, and he NEVER talks. (I believe that's because his first language is German and it's very hard to try and speak clearly enough without an accent for you to understand him.)

Planning a.m. gymnastics followed by p.m. thunderstorm nap-o-rama.

too bad you guys have to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home