Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yes. It was I who grabbed the ziti and ate it in the living room.
Yes. It was I who walked across Dad as he was watching TV and snagged the extra piece of pizza he had just laying around.
Yes. It was I who snubbed the dry catfood you've been buying. It tastes like cardboard--actually cardboard tastes better.
Yes. It was I who saw the tomato plant get ravaged and then became so rattled I went into the laundry room and created a problem for mom to find in the morning.

I STILL don't think that any of that is worthy of me being disallowed yogurt.

I am still your favorite cat.
I am still your best friend.
I still love love love love love you

So . . .

come on . . . .

spoon over some yogurt

Right over here


right


here


this spot

Here

This delicate little spot . . . just a little wee bit

OH COME ON MOM!

She must be annoyed with me.

no






yogurt




for




me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home